Every day, your skin is exposed to many harsh things – pollution, dirt, direct sunlight, and microbes. These things can lead to problems such as uneven skin tone, acne, and whatnot. But, thankfully, modern science gave one solution to all of these problems – face wash. A good face wash protects you from these problems and helps in healing the skin to reverse ageing.
There are several face wash available in the market. Some claim that they are going to clear your skin; others boast that they can even change the skin tone. So, how do you select the best one?
Worry not. We have prepared a complete guide including all the benefits and selecting the best brand. Take a look!
Why You Should Use Face Wash Regularly?
Knowing the benefits of face wash is important before buying one. After all, how will you know which is the best one if you don’t know how to differentiate between their features? Here are some of the essential benefits that you are going to get from using a face wash regularly:
- Deep Cleaning: Face washes can remove pollutants, excess oil, and dirt from your skin. A simple wash from water alone can clean your face, but it leaves behind some icky stuff like pollutants and dirt. Face wash can deep clean your skin, leaving it both hydrated and soothed.
- Mild Exfoliation: Not just external pollutants, face wash can also help you get rid of dry skin and dead cells. After a gentle wash, you feel that a fresh layer of skin has come out, and the outer dry layer has been exfoliated. This is also a good way to get glowing skin naturally.
- Better Blood Flow: When you massage your face with its granules, you stimulate the skin’s blood circulation. The improved blood flow leaves a natural glow and redness on your skin that you otherwise try to get from makeup.
- Proper Hydration: Your skin can become dry if you do not take special care of it. The soapy bubbles of face wash open up the pores of your skin and make way for the passage of water molecules. Apart from pores opening, the face wash’s pH level maintenance also helps in water retention and better hydration. If you think that your skin is getting aged and wrinkled very fast over time, try using a good wash regularly.
Which Is the Best Face Wash?
Now that you know these benefits, you must also be wondering: which is the best face wash for glowing skin. Well, there is no single answer to it because there is no one best-for-all face wash in the market. There are different skin types and needs. And brands make various face washes to fulfill these ever-changing requirements.
However, one easy way to tackle this is by choosing the best brand. When you trust a brand, you know that all of its products are going to be reliable. When it comes to face washes, Mamaearth is that trusted brand. It produces a number of different washes for different skin types and different needs. Some are anti-pollution, while others are for wrinkles and blemishes. Once you hit the category page, here is what you should see in the face wash from choosing one:
- It should maintain the pH level of the skin according to your skin. For example, oily skin will require a lower pH level cleanser, while dry skin will require a high pH level face wash.
- Use a ‘gentle’ cleanser if your skin type is sensitive.
- If you are allergic to a specific ingredient such as Vitamin C, make sure that your face wash does not contain it.
- If you are an athlete or you sweat a lot in general, get a face wash that specially targets clogged skin pores.
You can try a few faces washes Retinol Face Wash with Retinol & Bakuchi for Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Charcoal Facewash for oil control, and Vitamin C Face Wash with Vitamin C and Turmeric for Skin Illumination.
Besides giving you the best face wash, Mamaearth also ensures that their products do not leave a toxic plastic trail. With each purchase, you help fulfil their pledge of making the world a better place by planting more and more trees.