There are a lot of things to keep in mind when you buy face masks online. Firstly, you need to ensure that the fabric is soft and gentle on the skin. Secondly, the fit and size should be perfect as it should not cause suffocation. And the list goes on. However, the most important thing is that the masks should be very comfortable and breathable so that you can wear them for long hours together.
If you’re wondering about the best shopping sites to get face masks online in India, look no further! No matter what type of masks you’re looking for, we’re here to the rescue. Go ahead, take your pick and be fashionably safe in 2021.
Top 10 Online Shopping Sites to Shop Face Masks
- Amazon: Find the best variety of masks online at amazon.in. Amazon is home to India’s largest collection of masks and offers face masks for every brand that you can imagine. The best part is that you can compare all products as they appear in the search results. Thus, it becomes very easy to take the decision about which one to buy. Amazon also partners with many banks and offers great deals on online payment options. What’s not to love?
- Myntra: HRX by Hrithik Roshan, Puma, Khadi Essentials, Van Heusen, U.S. Polo Assn, Wildcraft, Swiss Military, and Flying Machine are just some of the brands you’ll find while shopping for masks on Myntra. Hand-picked selection, trustworthy brands, varied price range, and easy payment options – these are some reasons why you would want to head to Myntra.
- I Dote: I Dote is a new brand but is fast becoming a preferred option for functional fashion wear in India. They have the most innovative range of 3-ply masks that boast adjustable stretchable earloops. The comfort that the I Dote masks offer is truly unmatched. They have everything from antiviral face masks for daily wear to masks with neck strings, designed for convenience. They are made of excellent quality Cotton fabric and treated with HeiQ Viroblock technology.
That’s not it! They are also among the few brands in India doing turban masks.
- Van Heusen: Van Heusen’s range of antiviral masks is available in a range of colors and patterns. These 3-ply masks are made of pure cotton fabric and are one of the most breathable masks you’ll find online. What’s more, these masks offer anti-microbial and anti-dust filters. These masks are easy to maintain and are home-washable. A pack of four is the perfect buy for a small family and is very pocket-friendly as well.
- NykaaFashion: From ethnic wear masks to daily use N95 masks, Nykaa Fashion has countless options of masks for you to choose from. The traditional masks include festive embroidered masks, Chikankari masks, Ikat masks, and Ajrakh printed masks, among other styles. They also have functional yet stylish face masks, including reversible masks, masks with chains, antiviral multi-layered masks, and the popular N95 masks.
- Fabindia: Fabindia has a wide variety of comfortable Cotton and Cotton silk masks – from the fiori style to the crescent style to the pleated style. There are options with adjustable straps, tie-back straps, and nose clips. The masks come in a range of beautiful Indian handloom prints and colors and are sure to add beauty to your outfits. Designed to keep you safe, the masks are all reusable and hand washable. What’s more, Fabindia also has a separate range for kids.
- Flipkart: Flipkart enables you to order masks from the comfort of your home. They have the best price guarantee on most of their products and often have deals in collaboration with banks so you can get the best offer with your card. Due to Flipkart’s wide reach all over India, they have almost all top brands listed with them. Some of them are Wildcraft, Savlon, BreatheSafe, Van Heusen, Giordano, and Jack & Jones.
- Nirvana Being: Nirvana Being offers masks with antiviral and anti-pollution filters. These masks keep you safe from air pollutants and germs while you’re on-the-go. Their Airific 2.0 anti-pollution mask has been tested by Nelson Labs USA for maximum protection and breathability. Nirvana Being is also the place to buy masks themed masks. You can choose from a wide range of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars and WWF themed masks on their website.
- Tacfab: If you’re planning to attend a wedding or a get-together with loved ones, Tacfab is your go-to place for masks. They specialize in making customized masks with your outfits and the fit is just perfect. You can pick from a wide range of embroidered, embellished, or printed fabrics. In addition to this, they also have the latest ethnic wear outfits paired with matching masks on their website.
- Dastkari Haat Samiti: Up your style game and be safe at the same time as you opt for handcrafted masks by Dastkari Haat Samiti. Handmade with love by artisans from different parts of India, these masks have quirky prints on them. Some have slogans like ‘Nama Stay Away,’ written on them and some others are beautifully designed with Madhubani, Warli and other such traditional forms of paintings