Top 10 Recruiters for BBA Professionals from Private Universities
When choosing an undergraduate program for yourself, you must understand what degree you will receive after completion. If you got a BBA degree, it would be great, as the focus is laid on liberal arts, with around a quarter of credits coming from these courses. This gives you an overview of a lot of business disciplines for a great understanding. It’s is one of the globally recognized degrees and many students opt for it for a bright career. A student who has passed the 10+2 level examinations or higher secondary examination from a recognized board is eligible to study BBA. Many colleges offer quality education when it comes to BBA and the students can learn and achieve in-depth knowledge in the field of management.
You need to visit the website which is one of the best universities for BBA in India and then apply for admission directly.
Top Recruiters For BBA Are:
- Ernst & Young (EY): It is one of the most professional services firms globally and comes under the ‘big four’ accounting companies. It was established by the merger of Arthur Young & Co. And Ernst and Young in 1989. It has about 232,000 workers placed in over 700 offices in nearly 150 nations, spread across the world.
- Hewlett-Packard Company: Also referred to as HP, this multinational firm has its headquarters in California and was founded in 1939 by David Packard & William Redington Hewlett. It provides a plethora of hardware and software devices for both small-scale and medium-scale firms.
- ICICI Bank: It is an Indian banking and financial services firm that provides many banking and financial products and services such as consumer and corporate banking, credit cards, mortgage loans etc. It has about 74096 workers and 4450 branches all over India.
- McKinsey & Company: A renowned management consulting company that carries out quantitative and qualitative analysis to make management decisions in the private and public sectors. The client base is about 80%.
- Microsoft: This is a renowned company that curates, licenses, manufactures and sells personal computers and services. It also sells several software for desktops and servers and has enhanced itself in some regions of the gaming industry too.
- Goldman Sachs: This American firm has offices in almost all corners of the globe. It gives financial services such as mergers, asset management, brokerage and security underwriting services.
- IBM: The International Business Machines Corporation is an American technology firm that makes and sells computers and software and also gives consulting services in areas starting from mainframe desktops to nanotechnology. It has also invented ATMs, floppy disks, PCs, and hard disk drives.
- Deloitte: It is a multinational firm and is the largest firm in terms of audit and tax consulting issues. It is the 6th largest private firm and is among the 100 best firms to work for BBA and CA professionals.
- Sony: Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational firm specialising in expert electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. It was ranked on the 116th position in 2015 in the list of fortune global 500 firms.
- Nokia: Nokia is a Finnish international IT company. The company is 151 years old and aims in extensive telecommunications technological and telecommunications departments. It is a public limited firm and has an element of the Euro Stoxx 50 marketing index.
Apart from doing a job, BBA aspirants can also get into further studies like MBA. It is one of the highest-paid jobs in India. However, after completion of BBA from the best universities for BBA in India, you can also have the alternative to set up your own business. This won’t only help the students earn better but also allow them to think creative ideas and finally execute them there are also various strategies to boost career that you can explore.