Online learning websites and apps boast an array of powerful features, thanks to the marvels of science and technology. MOOCs, learning apps, online degree programs, digital archives, online academic writing services like MyAssignmenthelp App – none of these would have existed if it weren’t for the profound advancements in software and information & communication technology.
Let us take a look at the most prominent benefits offered by the best-renowned learning websites & apps.
- Flexible and Personalized Learning: Online educational websites offer self-paced courses with lots of flexibility for learners.
Consider the example of edX. One of the most popular educational websites for students and professionals offers free online courses, specialized programs, professional certificates, etc. Offered by instructors from some of the most renowned academic institutions globally, such as MIT, HARVARD, OXFORD, UC BERKELEY, STANFORD, etc., most courses are self-paced, allowing individuals to learn according to their capabilities.
- Wide Variety Of Courses: A fantastic feature of learning websites and apps is that they offer access to different courses from reputable sources under a singular platform.
Skillshare is a hugely popular online learning platform that offers a diverse range of courses on different topics and subjects. The website is not strictly academic as it provides videos, tutorials, and learning content on cooking, dancing, painting to skiing, bodybuilding, etc., from experts in the field.
- Real-Time Analyses and Instant Feedback: Several educational websites and mobile applications offer analytical insights and evaluative feedback. Users get to assess their performance on the go and take the necessary course of action.
Coursera is another top-rated MOOC platform offering free & paid online courses, professional certificate courses, and degree programs from the most prominent universities worldwide. An array of excellent academic resources are on offer with top-notch content and study materials. In addition, periodic assignments, assessments, and analytic systems allow users to acquire instant feedback regarding their performance.
Whether you intend to up-skill or earn a degree, online learning platforms and apps have now become one of the most potent options for gaining new skills, acquiring more knowledge, or pivoting to a new profession.
- Structured Courses: One of the most significant advantages of MOOCs and educational websites are tailor-made courses developed & structured for individuals with varying skills, abilities, and knowledge bases.
Take, for example, Udemy. There are more than 150000 courses on the platforms, each customized as per user capabilities. One can find numerous beginner and expert level courses on Udemy on almost every subject under the Sun, and every one of them has a learning curve that anyone can master with ease. They are all segregated according to difficulty level, and tailor-made content makes learning a breeze.
More Top-Tier Educational Websites and Apps
Here are some more popular and potent educational websites for students and professionals alike, some already mentioned in the above section.
- The MyAssignmenthelp Educational App is an advanced web application software that offers a wide array of essential academic writing & assignment solving services under a singular platform. Once users register with MyAssignmenthelp.com through the app, the MyAssignmenthelp App provides first-hand access to:
- Quality Reference Materials
- Different kinds of academic resources
- Solution Samples
- Holistic Assignment Writing Assistance
- Referencing, Editing & Proofreading help, and much, much more.
- Khan Academy is a rising star in the online learning business. It is a non-profit organization that partners with several academic institutions to offer courses and content. Different classes, lessons, & tutorials on various subjects are available entirely for free for both students and teachers.
- Open Culture Online Courses is an advanced study platform that offers a compilation of world-class study materials, white papers, books, guides, and courses on different disciplines in a single location. And, every single thing is available entirely for free.
- Academic Earth – This is yet another handy learning website that provides quality educational courses from world-renowned universities. The website offers something for everyone, from those looking to get started on a new topic to people looking to upgrade & up-skill. MIT, Berkeley, Harvard, etc.- the biggest names in the business offer quality courses on Academic Earth, entirely for free.
- Udacity–Here’s another popular MOOC platform that offers free courses and paid programs on various subjects; Udacity is another leading MOOC platform. The highlight of this platform is its nano-degree programs, which aim to boost one’s skills through a series of courses and one-on-one classes with skilled instructors, professors, and experts.
- Future Learn- This platform is similar to edX and Coursera & offers free audited and paid premium courses. Future Learn offers different kinds of content from videos & audio to reading materials and even quizzes, all designed & developed by instructors worldwide. Upgrading to premium allows users even to take part in certified tests too.
- The EdX App
The edX app allows users to access a large number of FREE courses from reputed colleges & universities. Assignment solving becomes a walk in the park when you have information & course materials from MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, etc., in your hands.
The app offers quick access to edX’s course materials & videos and also helps users keep track of registered courses.
- The Khan Academy App
Khan Academy is another hugely popular online academic resource that learning materials for free. The Khan Academy app offers instant access to a gamut of videos, tutorials, and study materials on numerous subjects such as maths, social sciences, arts & humanities, computer science, etc.
The app is available entirely for free, comes in various languages, and even offers personalized recommendations to registered users.
Sololearn is an excellent online app for learning programming languages and solving coding assignments. The app offers the most extensive FREE programming learning content for everyone, from beginners to experienced professionals.
Sololearn is a versatile app that offers access to countless materials & assignments on various programming languages and computer programming topics. What’s more, the platform’s mobile code editor provides a self-contained Integrated Development Environment for programming as well.
And that wraps up this article. Hope it was an interesting read for everyone. Visit us back next time for more interesting articles on a wide variety of subjects under the Sun.
Visit edumedia for more blog