Leh Ladakh is also known as the paradise of mountains is the capital of the Union territory of India. Ladakh is a picture-perfect destination in India surrounded by enchanting monasteries, tranquil valleys, lakes, and the rich Tibet culture. It is considered heaven with the high altitude trekking trails giving the adventures a sense of delight with its spectacular mountain ranges of the Himalayas.
One explores its scenic landscape covered with snow covered peaks, Pangong lake, Indus and Zanskar river and much more with its extreme overwhelming beauty.
Here mentioned are the best Ladakh tour packages which you can go for to experience the culture of Ladakh along with its unique architectures:
- Leh Lamayuru Tour- 5 Days
Delhi- Leh- Lamayuru- Ule- Leh- Pangong- Delhi
The Leh Lamayuru tour involves visiting Alchi- the oldest monastery of Leh, Lamayuru monastery built at the end of 10th century consisting of 108 Gompas built in west Tibet. Another attraction in this tour involves Pangong lake the famous blue lake of Pangong which is 5-6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and Kardungla the world’s highest motorable pass.
- Visiting Leh palace and Shanti Stupas
- Walk around Leh market and have some shopping
- Visiting Magnetic Hill
- Visiting Alchi and Lamayuru monasteries
- Cherishing Pangong lake
- Valley of Flowers Ladakh- 4 Nights 5 Days
Delhi- Leh- Lamayuru- Ule- Pangong- Leh- Delhi
This tour covers the destinations of Leh, Lamayuru, Ule and Pangong which will lead you to the most beautiful and scenic places in Ladakh. Valley of Nubra and is the greenest valleys in the region forming a part of the overland route between Tibet and Turkestan.
- Exploring the local market of Leh
- Visiting Shey Palace, Hemis monasteries and Sindhu Ghat
- Cherishing the crystal clear Pangong lake
- Visiting Khardung La Pass
- Visiting Magnetic Hill and Sangam of Zanskar
- Visiting to Gurudwara Pather Sahib
- Ladakh Monasteries Tour- 5 Days
Leh- Shey- Thiksey- Hemis- Stock- Khardung La Pass- Leh- Delhi
Visiting Ladakh valley surrounded with beautiful monasteries is what many tourists came to explore serenity. One enjoys the array of Buddhist relics like sculptures, thankas, murals and scriptures. So experiencing tranquility in these monasteries is the best way to calm your soul and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Visiting Shey palace, Thiksey and Hemis monasteries
- Exploring the local markets of Leh
- Surrounding yourself around Pangong lake
- Visiting 14th century Stok monastery
- See 71 foot statue of Buddha
- Best of Ladakh Tour- 6 Days
Leh- Sham -Nubra- Pangong- Leh
This 6 days Ladakh tour will take you to the major attractions which include beautiful Hemis monastery, Pangong lake and Khardung La pass the highest motorable pass covering 5600 meters and also recorded in the Gunnies.
- Visiting Leh palace and Shanti Stupa
- Visiting Pathar Sahib Gurudwara
- See Diskit monastery and Nubra valley
- Pangong lake
- Camel safari in the Sand Dunes
- Local Leh Ladakh Tour- 9 days
Delhi- Leh- Lamayuru- Likir- Alchi- Rizong- Spituk Monastery- Leh Bazaar- Leh Palace- Leh Gompa- Sankar gompa- Delhi
You reach Ladakh by an Indian Airlines place or Jet Airways flight. It is located in a small valley as it inhabits 50,000 inhabitants. The tour involves travelling to lush green roads that make the journey worthwhile and a memorable one.
- Local sightseeing in Gompa and Lamayuru
- See Alchi and Likir monastery
- Visiting Rhizong and Spituk monastery
- Exploring Tibetan refugee camps to see Ladakhi art and culture
- Explore Leh bazaar, leh palace and Sankar Gompa
- Witnessing 13.7 meters high statue of the Buddha at Leh Gompa
- Leh Ladakh Pangong Tso Moriri Lake Tour- 7 Days
Delhi- Leh- Sham- Pangong- Khardung La- Tsomoriri- Leh- Delhi
On this tour you also get to explore the town of Leh and other major attractions like Alchi Monasteries, Pangong lake, Tsamoriri lake, Khardung La and Chang La and various lakes of Ladakh.
- Visiting Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa
- Sightseeing to the Likir, Alchi monastery and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Seeing Zanskar and Indus river
- Enjoy the beauty of the Pangong lake
- Shopping in local markets of Leh
- Witnessing Tsokar lake, Tanglang La Pass and Rumtse
So what are you waiting for? Take any one particular tour and enjoy the scenic landscapes of Ladakh with the utmost embellishment and fun. The Leh tour will give you the best memories of lifetime and will make you touch the sky with vibrant colors.