SETUP OF CANON WIRELESS PRINTER:
This printer will be used to connect a user’s computer and the printer via a wireless network and if the connection is established then there will be an advantage of the printing which is anywhere using the device and also if the file is saved in the device so it will be needed to be printed.
DIFFERENT METHODS WIFI SETUP OF CANON PRINTER:
There are two methods which have been used in the wireless connection such as the WPS method and the standard connection method.
- WPS setup connection method: This is the method which is commonly used for the windows that operating the systems. Also if you want to check for the wireless connection settings on the computer then there are some steps which are mentioned below to connect the canon pixma printer to WiFi😐
- Firstly you need to turn on the canon printer and also place the router so that the WPS button can be in reach.
- Then you have to hold the WiFi button on the printer until and unless the light is on.
- After the waiting for 2 minutes you have to hit the button of WPS on the router.
- Then you will see that when you are searching the network then make sure the blue light of wifi should be on.
- If you want to check the connectivity then you have to try to print a page from the canon printer.
- At last you need to put the sheets into the printer and then check if the printer is working properly or not.
- Canon standard connection method: This is the second method in which you have to check that if the router does not have a feature of WPS then you can use this method. There are some guidelines which are mentioned below so that you will get to know that how to setup the canon printer by using this method.
- Firstly you need to connect the computer to the printer for the settings of network.
- After that you have to load the input tray with the papers.
- Then you have to press as well as hold the resume or the cancel button for the few seconds.
- When you are taking the print out of the information page then you need to check the status of connection first.
- At last you have to verify the name of the network also.
- Firstly you have to make sure that the printer should be switched on and also the properly connected for the setup.
- After that you need to check if the drivers which are required should be already installed on the system.
- Then you have to connect the printer to the internet as well as you have to check its speed.
- Also in the case of the router you have to connect the computer and printer with the router.
HOW TO CONNECT THE CANON PRINTER TO WIFI ROUTER WITHOUT USING WPS BUTTON:
- Firstly you have to install the one app and then run that application.
- Then you have to turn on and then connect the printer that should be done through the USB.
- After that you need to select the connection option i.e., USB and also then complete the process of connection.
- After that you have to change the connection option to the IPv4.
- Then you need to enter the password of the printer which will be the serial number of the printer.
- Then you have to select the network of wifi and then enter the network password of the wifi in which you need to complete the connection process.
- After that you will see that the setup is complete.
- Then you have to remove the USB cable in which you need to add printer through the add a device option which is in the control panel.
- At last you will see that the printer is now ready to use. Also check: Best Technology