Do you know that the contribution of the global tourism industry to the overall GDP stood at $2.9 trillion in 2019? Here, you can see that people these days are spending a good amount of money on vacations, and it is because of the beautiful destinations like Missouri. They want to explore new locations and get some time to relax amid their busy schedules.
So, if you are also willing to take a small break and search for some great places, this blog is for you. Go through the following section to find out some beautiful places to visit in Missouri during your trip and gather as many memories as possible.
While In Missouri, Don’t Forget To Visit These Astonishing Places
If you want to get the best out of your trip, plan it well then. Do the research and make a list of all the locations you want to cover during the visit according to your mood. And if you wish to spend your time in Missouri, here is a list of spots you can visit:
- Titanic Museum– This spot has to be at the top of the list because we are hearing about Titanic for years. This museum is the recreation of the ship filled with exhibitions and artifacts from the original one and its passengers to attract the audience. The ticket for the tour is nominal, so do visit here.
- Botanical Gardens– If you are a nature lover, Missouri botanical gardens have to be on your list. It covers an area of 79 acres and is home to various colorful and beautiful plants. Climatron and Japanese garden are the highlights of the location, so don’t miss out on them.
- Kansas City Aquarium– The Kansas city aquarium is also one of the beautiful places to visit in Missouri. If you are coming with your kids, they will love witnessing the sea life. It will be an educational tour for them with various underwater species. The ticket for this trip is reasonable.
- St. Louis Gateway Arch– While your visit to Missouri, how can you miss out on this attractive St. Louis gateway arch that is symbolic of “Gateway to the West.” Here, you will take an elevator that reaches 630 feet to see the view from the top. The scene from this spot is mesmerizing, and you will get the perfect pictures here.
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art– It is one of the most visited places in Missouri. Though it has a collection from around the world, it mainly focuses on East Asian art. The entry is free for you to enjoy the culture and art.
- Silver Dollar City– Branson Silver Dollar City is an attraction that is a theme park. It allows the visitors to enjoy candy making, candle making, blacksmithing, basket weaving, glassblowing, and pottery. It also includes rides, shops, restaurants, and live music to enhance your experience.
- Forest Park-Spread over an area of more than 1300 acres, the Forest Park is a major attraction for visitors being one of the most beautiful urban parks. It has around 45000 trees, ponds, and gardens to keep you close to nature. A visit to this location is worth it.
- Lake Of The Ozarks– Do you want to spend your time at a beautiful lake and relax? Well, there is no better place than the Lake Of The Ozarks. Here, you will not only enjoy the view of lakes, but you will also love to see professionally designed golf courses, lakefront resorts, and scenic campgrounds. During your visit, you can also enjoy fishing, boating, and swimming with other water activities.
How To Plan Your Trip To These Beautiful Places?
Well, knowing the beautiful places to visit in Missouri is not enough. You also have to plan things well. And someone who can help you with all the tips, reviews, and accommodations is Travel In Missouri. They have been exploring the world for a long time now and have a lot to offer from their knowledge box.
They are one of the reliable sources to take help for your trips. All you need to do is visit their website and have a look at their blogs.